- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
California Polytechnic State University International Programs Study Abroad in Florence, Italy
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Firenze
A year–long course in life drawing at the Scuola Libera del Nudo, Florence, Italy
- Art Institute of Boston
Recipient of Grand Prize Admissions Scholarship. Studied painting with Sarah Sze
- York School, Monterey, CA
- Front-End Web Designer and Developer, Naval Postgraduate School (Contract with Evanhoe & Associates)
- Mobile Web Developer, Naval Postgraduate School (Contract with Advanced Onion, Inc.)
- Senior Web Designer, Naval Postgraduate School
- Diane Jones AIA, Art, Architecure, Web Design & Development
- Consulting company providing design consultation, visualization drawings, high-quality web & print graphics, 3D modeling, CAD production drawings, and website design services for design, landscape design firms and other businesses. Tutoring services in computer-aided design software, project management, and web design. Freelance animation, illustration and graphic design projects. California Architectural License #C-32319. Clients include Naval Postgraduate School and Cathleen Hudson Landscapes.
- Aedis Architecture & Planning
- Assistant Project Manager
Production and coordination of construction documents for modernization projects and additions to schools in Sunnyvale School District, responsible for over $14 million in construction cost. Project Manager and Contract Administrator for Restroom, HVAC and Power Upgrades at five school sites in Cambrian School District, San Jose, construction cost $5 million. Worked closely with clients, construction managers and contractors. Managed all aspects of the contract administration phase, including responding to RFIs, COs, submittals and payment requests. Extensive experience working with DSA (District of the State Architect), Oakland, CA to obtain project approvals.
- Fiorovich Group: Architecture and Construction
- Draftsperson, residential design firm: hand and CAD drafting, perspective drawing and rendering.
- Cal Poly Architecture Department
- Architectural History Teaching Assistant, Cal Poly, 1996-1997
- Licensed Architect in California, #C-32319
- Conference presentation: “Developing an On-Line Course for the Mobile User with a Social Networking Interface” (PDF), International Electronic Design Conference, San Jose, March 2011. Co-Author, Prof. Roberto Cristi, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey CA
- “Using CSS Blueprint Framework“, Santa Cruz Web Developers Group, Santa Cruz, March 2009.
HTML 5 & CSS3
Awards and Exhibitions
- 2009 Cabrillo College Art Gallery, Student Exhibition
- 2005 Grand Festival Award in Animation, Learning to Try, Berkeley Video Film Festival 2005
2005 Best-in-Show, Learning to Try, West Valley College Film Festival
- 1998 Galleria Via Larga, Florence, Italy
1996 Cambrian Arts Center Design Competition, 2nd Place, Cambria Arts Council
1993 Grand Prize Admissions Scholarship, Art Institute of Boston